1.TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
By using or accessing this website, you acknowledge and consent to the Terms & Conditions herein. Should you not agree to the stated Terms & Conditions, please discontinue use of this website immediately.
You agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages of this website or the content contained thereon or to access or capture data for any other unauthorized purpose. You further agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
All trademarks found on this site are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd. or used with permission. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed, without written permission by owner of the mark.
All binary files, graphics, logos, images, sounds and text published on this website are the sole and exclusive property of Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd. or used with permission. The material on this site is designed for your non-commercial personal use and you may download one,
(1) Copy of each page from the website only for your own personal use provided that,
(a) A notice is affixed to any copies so printed or distributed, that the information contained therein indicates that the page or pages were copied from this website
(b) An appropriate copyright notice, namely, “© Copyright 2015 Stovekraft Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved” appears on all copies
(c) The use of the information is for non-commercial personal or third party usage only
(d) The information is not altered in any manner, and
(e) Any graphics and/or images from this website are not used separately from the accompanying text.
In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of any page from this website shall retain all headers and footers and include any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained thereon. You are otherwise prohibited from duplicating, copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, or publicly displaying any content from this Website. Any use of any information contained on this website publicly or for advertising by entities other than Stovekraft Pvt Ltd is strictly prohibited and nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any intellectual property owned or licensed by Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd.
This website, all information set forth on this website and the services provided therein are offered or provided “as is”, “where is” and “where available” and without any warranties, express, implied or statutory including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This does not affect warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. No representation is being made as to the timeliness of the information contained on this website or accuracy thereof, nor that will the use of this website be error free. Stovekraft Pvt Ltd. Shall not be liable for damages or injury resulting from access to, or inability to access, this website, or from any reliance on any information provided at this website.
5.Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Stovekraft Pvt Ltd. Be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system) arising out of or related to any information contained in this website, including any links, even if Stovekraft Pvt Ltd. Has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Stovekraft Pvt Ltd, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you. Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd. in asserting any available defenses.
7.Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
In the event that you wish to assert a claim based upon copyright infringement for graphics, images and text which are believed to be illegally residing on this Website, you should promptly send correspondence to Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd. pursuant the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to Customer Service or a written communication to:
81/1, Harohalli Industrial Area,
Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara,
Bangalore, Karnataka 562112, India
8.Claims must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Stovekraft Pvt Ltd, to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Stovekraft Pvt Ltd to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.