Mistletoes above the door, a tree in the hall, wreaths on the wall and kiwis on the table. Bring in the Christmas green with Kiwi Phirni.
· Boil one liter of milk.
· Add about 50 grams of rice flour to it and stir.
· Add sugar and a dash of cardamom powder & let it simmer briefly until it’s thick and creamy.
· Let it cool for some time.
· Puree two kiwis with a pinch of nutmeg powder and stir into the phirni for the green Christmas colour.
· Pour into bowls and refrigerate.
· Add a thin slice of kiwi to garnish and serve.