- ¾ cup wheat flour
- ¼ cup general flour
- ⅔ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ajwain
- 2-3 tsp oil
- ¼ cup cold water to knead the dough
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, toss together the wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and carom seeds.
- Add oil and mix it with the flour thoroughly.
- Now slowly add water and knead until it forms a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll into a round or square of desired thickness.
- Slice the namak paare into desired shapes.
- Arrange onto a baking sheet and bake at 375 F for 12-15 minutes till golden brown in color.
- Cool and store in an airtight container